*

6.1.08

I feel violated

Punishment


I finally - thank you, Flickr stats - found the page that was referring readers to my photo "Punishment", driving the viewings of that photo way up to 14.000 hits. Turns out, it was a Japanese gaming site. I'm happy that they wanted to use the photo (and happy that 14.000 people thought it was interesting enough to click on!), I just wish they could have asked first, especially since it's obviously a commercial, possibly even corporate, site with advertising. That upsets me. Rule 1 for collaborative media: always ask first. Unfortunately, the whole thing is in Japanese, so I can't find an email address to adress the problem.

Note, also, how the photo amply illustrates the evil, corporate fist smashing down on my rights as an artisté.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home