*

15.6.07

jack of all trades, master of arts*

Well, I'm officially unemployed after having my final exam in the world ever today.

I'm supposed to do this thing where I'm all coy and pretend like grades don't matter, it's showing up that counts etc. but I got top marks, and if I told you I was anything less than euphorically proud about it, I'd be lying.

So... Anyone looking to hire a liberal arts major or a professional dishwasher? I cook, I clean, I interpret complex texts.

* Sorry, Gaute.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
I am not coy: I got an A, too. Just.

June 16, 2007 8:02 am  
Blogger Susanne Christensen said...

I copy that! Congratulations!

June 16, 2007 10:06 am  
Blogger Lasse said...

Hey Martin - Tillykke!
Selv blev jeg lige Bachelor - igen - i fredags!

VH Lasse

June 17, 2007 11:33 am  
Blogger mrtn said...

Takk, alle sammen! Og TILLYKKE, Lasse!

June 24, 2007 12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home