*

19.6.07

I'm back in Oslo now, where I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks working on our new apartment. Yesterday, I ripped up carpeting and tore down a huge old closet in the bedroom. Today, I'm using a steam gun to remove wallpaper. While slightly less manly, this too must be done. Everything is a mess and we sleep on mattresses in the kitchen, but the new place is fantastic.

Anyway, the point is, we don't have internet access. So updates are probably going to be fairly sporadic for a while. I'm also going to be difficult to reach by email. I do occasionally check martin.gruner.larsen alfalfa-curlythingy gmail.com on my mobile phone, so that's your best bet. Otherwise you can just call me, I guess. Or ring my doorbell.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I DEMAND SOME PHOTOS!

June 22, 2007 12:12 am  
Blogger mrtn said...

Our internet connection is spotty at the moment, I'm afraid. The wire-and-hammered-cans dish we have set up keeps being knocked over by young, eloquent children.

June 22, 2007 9:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home