*

22.2.07

Der Himmel Über Berlin*


I'm testing the thing in Flickr which enables you to post directly from it. I took this one in Berlin last summer. I've read somewhere that Wim Wenders actually thinks of the title for "Der Himmel Über Berlin" as "Wings of Desire". That's just über-daft, I think. One is a nice, poetic, evocative title. The other sounds like the title of a Cassiel/Damiel slash story.

I've been thinking for a long time I should post more pictures to the blog. So maybe this posting tool is the key to that. Possibly maybe.

* yes, more italics.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Susanne Christensen said...

I'm enjoying the labels thing, it's really not idiotic at all.

February 22, 2007 10:48 pm  
Blogger mrtn said...

Are you being all pomo and ironic now?

February 23, 2007 7:17 pm  
Blogger Susanne Christensen said...

That's my name, yes.

February 25, 2007 2:21 pm  
Blogger suttonhoo said...

yes: more pictures, please.

:D

February 27, 2007 6:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home